The College Board takes part in:
- Establishing and reviewing from time to time, the College’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions;
- The planning of financial arrangements necessary to fund those objectives, priorities and directions;
- Evaluating the College’s performance in achieving them;
- Formulating codes of conduct for students at the College; and
- Performing regular self-evaluations of the Board’s performance.
- Jaleesa Dearle - Health and Physical Education Teacher
- Rachael Ball - Student Services Coordinator
- Bev Day - Associate Principal
- Stephen Pestana - Principal
Elected parent representatives:
- Denise Williams (Chair)
- Sam McCready
- Michelle Del Nero
- Jessica Shaw - Member for Swan Hills
- Jimmy Cangy - City of Swan
- Cameron Fairbrother - Project Neon
P&C membership and participation in P&C meetings are voluntary. The P&C meetings provide great opportunity to meet other parents, hear about what is going on within the school and to voice your opinion on how P&C funds should be distributed. In addition, the Principal will report on school activities and be able to answer questions.
All parents and citizens of the College are more than welcome to join the P&C as members, or to attend meetings where possible. Support of the P&C in whatever capacity you can, whether you are able to contribute at meetings, can obtain raffle prizes, donations or grants from your employers, family, friends or local businesses, or offer your time is appreciated. The P&C are also ready and willing to listen to your ideas and to hear any suggestions you may have for fundraising or wish list items.
President – Michelle Hay
Vice President – Allan McCallum
Treasurer – Vacant
Secretary – Vacant
Please contact Principal Stephen Pestana for more information.
The Community was actively engaged throughout the development of this exciting new school. The initial launch and Community Consultation was an outstanding success with 150 members of the community attending and giving its feedback about the direction of the school.
The Steering Committee was involved in:
- The naming of the school
- The brand of the school, including colours and logo
- The School Uniform including dress code
- The School’s Vision & Focus
- Bring Your Own Device
- Structure of the School day
The Consultation and Steering Committee has since concluded and been replaced with the establishment of the College Board