Several Transperth timetable changes have come into effect due to the opening of Aveley Secondary College in Ellenbrook.
Transperth have developed a website to help parents and students understand public transport. For more information please check out their flyer.
The following services are available:
Route 334 departs Ellenbrook Town Centre and travels to Aveley Secondary College
- Departing Ellenbrook Central Shopping Centre at 7.51am
- Departing Wyara Lk / Brigalow Bd at 8.02am
- Arriving Aveley Secondary College approximately at 8.10am.
School Special 760 departs Baskerville and travels via Upper Swan and The Vines to Aveley Secondary College
- Departing Haddrill Rd / Campersic Rd 7.45am
- Arriving Aveley Secondary College at 8.20am
Route 955 departs Morley Bus Station or Ellenbrook North (Annie’s Landing) and deviates to Aveley Secondary College
- Departing Banrock Dr / Dunnett Dr (Annie’s Landing) at 8.09am
- Departing Ellenbrook Central Shopping Centre at 8.14am
- Arriving Aveley Secondary College at approximately 8.22am.
School Special 760 to Baskerville will depart from Stand 2, Stop 27764 at 2.51pm
Route 955 to Morley Bus Station via Ellenbrook Transfer Station and Bassendean Station will depart Stand 4, Stop 27766 at 2.58pm
Route 956 to Ellenbrook North (Annie’s Landing) will depart Stand 2, Stop 27764 at 2.57pm.
Education Support Bus Service
Students enrolled at the Education Support Hub may be eligible for bus transport, or conveyance allowance, through the Public Transport Authority’s School Bus Services.