Aveley Secondary College Education Support Hub is currently accepting Applications for Enrolment for students who will be in Years 7-10 in 2021.
Students with a disability can apply to enrol in the Aveley Secondary College Education Support Hub. Enrolment may be offered to students in the following diagnostic categories:
- Students with an Intellectual Disability who are eligible for an Individual Disability Allocation under this category;
- Students with eligibility for an Individual Disability Allocation for Autism Spectrum Disorder and a demonstrated high educational need;
- Students with eligibility for an Individual Disability Allocation for Physical Disability and a demonstrated high educational need.
The Education Support Hub provides the opportunity for students with a disability to attend a specialist facility at a school in their local community.
Specialist Education Support Teachers and Education Assistants deliver evidence-based, individualised programmes to develop each student’s educational, physical and social skills. Our integrated location within the mainstream campus allows us to tailor the education experience for each student, so that they can learn in the most appropriate and least restrictive environment. Students can learn in the Education Support building, or participate in mainstream classes with support from an Education Assistant, depending on their individual needs.
At Aveley Secondary College Education Support Hub, we believe:
- Every student can achieve success
- Every student can learn in the least restrictive environment that meets their individual needs
- Every student can have the skills and supports to have a fulfilling life
Please contact Sonya Barrett, Associate Principal – Education Support, for information.
Ph: 6296 1000