For parents and guardians, Consent2Go ends permissions and tiresome paperwork, while giving you greater confidence and peace of mind for the welfare of your children attending school excursions. The system makes consenting to school excursions and updating your personal information timely and simple as the information held by the school is managed and updated by the parent in real time.
- allows you to update your children’s medical, dietary or contact details at any time, not just in time for an excursion
- automatically pre-fills forms with the latest information held by the school so you don’t have to complete the same student information each time
- can be accessed from any device, i.e. phone, tablet , laptop or desktop
- allows you to print excursion details for attaching to your fridge/noticeboard
- allows teachers to contact parents/guardians quickly in an emergency
- sends you an SMS alert if you change your email address but forget to advise the school
- messages you about last-minute excursion changes, e.g. an earlier finishing time
- enhances confidentiality of student records as teachers aren’t carrying paper records or unsecured USB sticks on excursions
- automatically displays location maps for events and excursions in case you need them
To update details at any time, other that when event permission is in progress, parents should:
- Click here to make Consent2Go profile updates.
- enter their email address
- a secure link will be sent to the email address
- click on the link in the email to update details